ICSE History and Civics Notes – Revision Material for Class 10
History and Civics is an important and compulsory subject taught in ICSE. The subject teaches students about Indian History, World Wars etc. and about functioning of Indian Parliament. The subject is not only important for ICSE exams, but also as a general knowledge as a Citizen of India.
Here are some expert tips on preparing for ICSE History and Civics exam:
- Study everything line by line: For history it is recommended to read every chapter at-least twice. In the first reading, just go through the chapter and in the second reading you should make notes (And believe me, history notes are quite helpful during revision).
- Study the chapters in sequence: Using this technique helps a lot in remembering dates. The entire book seems like a story and it becomes quite easy to study history.
- Rote learning: Now you will have to learn up some things by heart like the objectives of various organisations, dates,etc. So unless there is a little bit of rote learning, you may find a little friction with history. Apply rote learning where it is necessary.
- Refer History and Civics notes by ICSE Teachers on Exam18: Many students find this subject extremely challenging to understand and learn, so the notes available on Exam18 will come in very handy for you. Even if you are topper, you must have these notes to score 100/100 in your History exam.
- Solve previous years question papers: Once you complete all the chapters, you should go through the past years papers. The entire paper follows a particular pattern and by practicing past papers you can go a step forward in achieving your target.
Showing all 2 results