Ultimate Guide to ICSE English Treasure Trove (Short Stories)
Stories in Treasure Trove Collection are easy to understand, however, many ICSE students find overwhelming to answer questions in ICSE English exams.
Contents of Ultimate Guide to Treasure Trove Short Stories
- Short biography of the Writers
- Theme of the stories
- Short summaries
- Character sketches
- Words to impress examiners
- Long essay-type questions with answers
- Comprehension passages with answers
How these revision notes of Treasure Trove collection different from other workbooks in market?
- These notes are prepared exclusively for board exam revisions by very Senior ICSE English Teacher, Madhuri Shukla. She brings over 30+ years of experience in preparing ICSE 10th students for success in Board Exams.
- These revision notes cover everything in treasure trove collection of short stores – from summary of every story to questions and answers. You need not refer any other material after reading these notes.
- These notes have helped students in the past secure up to 95 marks in ICSE English Literature Board Exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this revision guide include solutions to Short & Long-type Questions?
Yes, this revision guide includes detailed solutions for all questions.
How can I avail this guide?
This revision guide is available in two formats – Printed Book (Physical copy) & Digital Download (PDF).
Should I buy Printed Book or Digital Download format?
Most students find Printed Book format convenient for studying from this Treasure Trove guide, however, if you need these papers urgently, you can buy the digital download format and download the papers instantly.
Can I take print outs of digital download format?
Yes, print outs can be taken.
I’m a Teacher. Can I buy this package and share with my students?
All Exam18 packages are for personal use only. Any commercial distribution or sharing requires authorization from Exam18. Please reach out to our support team for more details.