ICSE Maths Prelim Papers (Solved) of Best Schools for Class 10 Board Exams
Enrich your Maths practice for ICSE Board Exams in 2018 with questions from past preliminary exam in Best ICSE Schools.
Some of the biggest advantages of studying and revising your Maths topics using Prelim Papers over any other sample papers or textbook questions are:
- Questions are more thoughtful and cover all important topics you must know.
- Practicing these questions give you a sense of predictability in Board Exams and help you avoid any surprises.
- The papers are designed by ICSE School Teachers with 25+ years of experience in mentoring students for tenth Board Exams.
- Based strictly according to ICSE Maths Board Exam syllabus and paper pattern.
In addition to the above advantages, what sets these prelim papers apart is the difficulty level as these questions are twisted to take you out of your comfort zone and strengthen every topic at its core. Students in the past who have used this approach have found it extremely helpful in scoring 100/100 in ICSE Maths Board Exams and you can too!
We also want you to know what is the “ideal” way to approach the Maths questions in Board Exams so the solutions are included for all the papers in this book. These solutions are prepared by Mr. Prasanta Bhattacharyya, a distinguished author of several ICSE Maths Books and a School Principal based in Kolkata. By solving these papers, you will understand the expectations of ICSE Board Examiner and be able to meet them.
Depending on how much you wish to practice, you have options to buy solutions of 5 Schools or 10 Schools ICSE Maths Prelim Papers. Below is the list of schools:
|5 Schools Package||10 Schools Package|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are these latest prelim papers?
Ans. Yes. The Prelim Papers given in this package are from prelim exams conducted in Jan 2017 directly intended for March 2017 exams and since these are the latest prelim papers available, these are adapted for March 2018 Board Exams based on revised syllabus and expectations by board examiners.
- How long will it take for this package to reach me?
Ans. The average delivery time is 2-4 days.
- Who prepared the solutions of these maths papers?
Ans. We’re committed to top quality at Exam18, and most solutions in this package are written by Mr. Prasanta Bhattacharyya who has 25+ years of teaching Maths to students. He is currently a Principal of an ICSE School in Kolkata, West Bengal. Solutions to some papers in this package are written by our in-house team of experts who bring several years of experience and different way of answering questions so student can learn a variety of good ways.
- Can I buy 5 Schools now and 10 schools later?
- How can I get prelim papers of other subjects like English, Science, History/Geography etc.?
Ans. You can get prelim papers of 10+ subjects from Exam18 by clicking here.
- What payment options are available?
Ans. Online Payment, Bank deposit and Cash on delivery.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us on 07506181854 or send an email to email@example.com. You can also submit the contact form.