ICSE History and Civics Revision Notes for Class 10
Complete revision notes of History and Civics for ICSE 10th Board Exams in 2020 by ICSE Teacher Mrs. Sheela Venkatramani.
Highlights of this study material:
- Summary of every chapter – important points and keywords.
- Important dates you must remember
- Tips to score well in ICSE History and Civics exam.
- Based on latest curriculum for ICSE 2020 Board exams.
Topics covered in this material
- The First War of Independence 1857-1917
- Growth of Nationalism
- First Phase of the Indian National Movement 1915-1947
- Second Phase of the Indian National Movement
- Muslim League
- Mahatma Gandhi And the National Movement
- Quit India Movement
- Forward Bloc and INA
- Independence and Partition of India
- The First World War
- Rise of Dictatorships
- The Second World War
- United Nation
- Non- Aligned Movement
- The Union Legislature – The Union Parliament
- The Union Executive – The President and the Vice – President
- Prime Minister and Council of Minister
- The Judiciary – The supreme Court
- The High Court and Subordinate Courts
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this revision guide include questions and answers?
No, this material for History and Civics does not include questions and answers. It includes chapter-wise summary with easy explanations.
What is the best way to study from this History & Civics material?
Students are advised to read the chapter summary from this material before this chapter is taught by their class teacher at school. Knowing the contents of the chapter beforehand will make it easy to follow in classroom and get better grasp on series of events in Indian History and Civics.
How can I avail this guide?
This revision guide is available in two formats – Printed Book (Physical copy) & Digital Download (PDF).
Should I buy Printed Book or Digital Download format?
Most students find Printed Book format convenient for studying from this Treasure Trove guide, however, if you need these papers urgently, you can buy the digital download format and download the papers instantly.
Can I take print outs of digital download format?
Yes, print outs can be taken.
I’m a Teacher. Can I buy this package and share with my students?
All Exam18 packages are for personal use only. Any commercial distribution or sharing requires authorization from Exam18. Please reach out to our support team for more details.