History and Civics Super Notes for ICSE Class 10 Students
Complete revision notes of History and Civics for ICSE 10th Board Exams in 2019 by ICSE Teacher Mrs. Sheela Venkatramani.
What’s included in this book?
- Summary of every chapter – important points and keywords.
- Collection of important questions with answers.
- Important dates you must remember
- Tips and Tricks throughout the book
- Based on latest ICSE curriculum for ICSE 2019 Board exams.
This book is ideal for those students who are currently in ICSE Class 10 and looking for extra support to learn, understand and revise History and Civics while preparing for upcoming ICSE Board Exams
Here is the list of all topics covered in this book –
- The First War of Independence 1857-1917
- Growth of Nationalism
- First Phase of the Indian National Movement 1915-1947
- Second Phase of the Indian National Movement
- Muslim League
- Mahatma Gandhi And the National Movement
- Quit India Movement
- Forward Bloc and INA
- Independence and Partition of India
- The First World War
- Rise of Dictatorships
- The Second World War
- United Nation
- Non- Aligned Movement
- The Union Legislature – The Union Parliament
- The Union Executive – The President and the Vice – President
- Prime Minister and Council of Minister
- The Judiciary – The supreme Court
- The High Court and Subordinate Courts
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is this book called package? Every Exam18 book is called a “package”, because after you get this book, you will be enrolled into free mentoring in this subject through one-one conversation via Email with this book’s Author, regular tips and tricks via email/WhatsApp/Facebook, downloadable study planners and much more. If the Author makes any changes to this book before board exam, you will be sent the new edition at no extra cost.
How can I place an order for this package? You can place an order on this website by clicking on Buy This Now above and enter your details to submit your order. It is a simple 5 – minute process to place an order on Exam18. After an order is placed, a confirmation will be sent to your email address and mobile number.
Is the content of Printed Book and Digital Download different? No, the content is EXACTLY SAME. Only difference is the format.
Is this book available in Bookstores? This book is exclusively available on Exam18.com. You can order here on this website or call us on 07506181854 to place your order.
How many days does it take for Printed Book delivery? It would take 2-7 days for the book to reach you.
How can I download the Digital Download file after buying? After you place an order for this book, it will be emailed to you instantly so that you can download it and access it on your computer/laptop/tablet.
Can I take print-out of Digital Download file after buying it? Definitely! Take as many print outs as you’d like for yourself. Remember, sharing this book requires additional licenses.
Do you have any other questions? Feel free to get in touch with us on 07506181854 or email@example.com. You can also submit the contact form.