Complete Review Notes for Geography
Power notes packed with easy explanations and practice questions/answers to prepare for your ICSE 10th Geography exams. The material follows syllabus prescribed for ICSE 2019 – 2020 batch.
What’s included in this package?
- Part I – Map work practice to score full marks in PART I – Question 2 of the Geography Question Paper.
- Part II – Geography of India – Location, Extent and Physical features of India, Climate, Soil Resources, Natural Vegetation and Irrigation, Water Resources, Mineral and Energy Resources, Agriculture, Manufacturing Industries, Transport and Waste Management
- Points to Remember
- Important Questions & Answers
- Give Reason Based Questions & Answers
How are these notes helpful?
- These notes outline all important (and useful) elements in your Geography syllabus and help you revise them through different exercises, solved questions & answers.
- Students who have studied geography through these notes have secured over 90 marks out of 100 in their Board exams and excelled throughout the year in classroom tests.
- Reading the Geography text book is important, but since the syllabus is very vast, these notes will help you learn every topic more closely and prepare for tests in timely manner.