ICSE English Language Last Step Practice Package for Class 10
Complete Revision Notes for ICSE Feb 2019 Board Exams
Score EXCELLENT marks in your English Language Board Exam by practicing 100+ exercises in these notes
Prepared by Senior ICSE English Teacher Madhuri Shukla
What’s covered in these English Language notes?
- Basics of Grammar every ICSE Student must know
- Topic-wise Practice Sheets of 15+ Grammar Topics
- Art of writing essays in ICSE board exam with many examples
- Letter writing – formats and various examples
- Notice and Email writing
- Comprehensions with precis writing
- Story Writing
- Helpful tips to make your answers in ICSE board exam delightful with proverbs, quotations, figures of speech, synonyms and antonyms, homophones, etc.
How ICSE English Language Last Step Practice Notes are different from other workbooks?
Strengthen the foundation of basic concepts in every topic relevent to ICSE syllabus and Board examiner’s expectations.
Learn with examples and solved practice sheets on every topic.
Know what best English Teachers consider important to revise, learn how to approach answers the right way and make considerable improvement in how you write answers in English paper.
Frequently Asked Questions about ICSE English Language Last Step Practice Notes
- For which ICSE Board Exam are these notes targeted for?
These English Language revision notes are targeted towards ICSE Students across India who are appearing for Class 10 Board exams starting Feb 2019.
- Is this book available in a book store in my city?
No, Exam18 revision notes are only available on this website so we can better understand your weak areas and help you be successful by sending relevant study materials and recommendations.
- Are these revision notes based in ICSE 2019 syllabus?
Yes, the practice sheets and explanations given in this book are based in ICSE 2019 syllabus and the solutions are given in format expected by ICSE board examiners.
- Upon purchasing this book, what should I do if I don’t find it useful? Can I return it?
While it is unusual for students to not find these notes helpful, we understand some students have a different approach to study and you can return the Printed Book format of this book within 2 days of receiving it. Digital download format is non-refundable once downloaded.
- Can I share the digital download format with my friends/classmates/teachers?
When you buy the digital download format, it comes with single-use license. You will be violating the terms and conditions by distributing online or offline and also disrespecting the efforts put in by Teacher who wrote this book. Good students don’t do it.
- How long does it take for delivery of the book?
Printed Book format is delivered across India in 2-4 days. Digital Download format can be downloaded instantly after making online payment.
- What payment options are available?
Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, Paytm and Cash on delivery.
- Where can I find latest syllabus of English Language?
For latest ICSE syllabus, click here.