ICSE English Language Revision Notes | 100+ Practice Sheets with Solutions
Exclusive study material for revising Grammar, Essays, Letters, Notice Writing, Email Writing etc. in English Language syllabus of ICSE Class 10.
What’s included in this package?
- Basics of English grammar every ICSE Student must know
- Topic-wise practice sheets covering 15+ grammar topics as per latest ICSE syllabus
- Art of writing essays in ICSE board exam with many examples
- Format of Letter writing with various examples
- Format of Notice and Email writing with various examples (newly introduced in ICSE syllabus)
- Comprehensions with precis writing practice
- Story Writing method with various examples
- Bonus item: Secret tips & tricks to make your answers in ICSE board exam delightful with help of proverbs, quotations, figures of speech, synonyms and antonyms, homophones, etc.
- Bonus item: 3 SOLVED Sample Papers of English Language for ICSE 2020 exams.
How is this ICSE English Language revision material different from other workbooks in the market?
- This material reflects my rich experience of 30+ years as an ICSE English Teacher in Kanpur.
- I’ve tried my best to make this material easy to read and memorize since the traditional study guides available in the market are overwhelming for most students.
- Throughout the book, I have included various examples, explanations and tips to help students grasp the topic, find it interesting and learn how to answer related questions in their English exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best time for an ICSE Class 10 student to start reading this ICSE English Language revision material?
This revision material is designed to help ICSE 10th students prepare and appear well in English Language internal exam at School as well as the ICSE Board Exam. Most students start reading this material when they enter Class 10.
Does this material include answers in grammar practice sheets?
Yes, this material includes answers of all practice sheets of grammar topics.
I’m currently in ICSE Class 9. Can I start reading this book now?
How can I avail this guide?
This revision guide is available in two formats – Printed Book (Physical copy) & Digital Download (PDF).
Should I buy Printed Book or Digital Download format?
Most students find Printed Book format convenient for studying from this Treasure Trove guide, however, if you need these papers urgently, you can buy the digital download format and download the papers instantly.
Can I take print outs of digital download format?
Yes, print outs can be taken.
I’m a Teacher. Can I buy this package and share with my students?
All Exam18 packages are for personal use only. Any commercial distribution or sharing requires authorization from Exam18. Please reach out to our support team for more details.