ICSE Class 10 English Essays – 40+ Essays of various types on all important topics
ICSE students are required to write a composition of about 300– 350 words from a choice of subjects to test their ability to organise, describe, narrate, report, explain, persuade or argue, present ideas coherently with accuracy and precision, compare and contrast ideas and arrive at conclusions by presenting relevant arguments and using correct style and format in English Language Board exam.
Cracking the English Essays book is designed to help students master the art of answering essays with help of 40+ SOLVED essay topics that are trending and important for ICSE 2019 Board Exams.
What’s included in this package?
- Very important guidelines on how to plan and write your essay in ICSE English Language board exam.
- Solved essays covering topics of types Descriptive, Narrative, Reflective, Argumentative and Picture Composition. This is based on ICSE Board paper format.
Why is this material recommended?
- Helpful and well-explained guidelines by Senior ICSE English Teacher on writing essay in English Language Board exam.
- Discover most important and relevant topics for ICSE 2019 Board Exams and revise how to answer them as complete essays are given for all topics.
- With the right practice, this book will make you confident and much better prepared for your English Board exam.