ICSE Biology Super Notes – Objective Questions and Answers for Class 10 Board Exam Revisions
For ICSE Feb 2019 Board Exams
Comprehensive revision materials for ICSE Biology Board Exams. Special focus on Section A of the paper that covers objective questions of various types. All Answers Included.
Written by ICSE Science Teacher RP Khadanga
What’s covered in these Biology notes?
- Name the following based questions
- Give appropriate Biological terms
- Name the Scientist / Who discovered first?
- Find the Odd one out and Name the Category
- Rewrite the terms in Logical sequence
- Identify and Correct the Following
- Relationship Based Questions
- Match the Following
- Identify the Exact Location
- Hormones and Glands
- Biological Abbreviations
- Fill In the Blanks
- Objective Q&A from Past ICSE Board Exams – Year 1997 to Year 2018
- Self-assessment exercises
How ICSE Biology Objective Revision Notes is different from other workbooks?
Know the most important questions and topics relevant to ICSE 2019 Board Exams.
Revise all topics and all question types intelligently so you don’t miss out anything critically important for board exams.
Learn the most successful ways of answering the questions to meet the expectations of ICSE board examiner. This book is designed to make you successful and help score 100/100 in Science (Biology) board exam.
- For which ICSE Board Exam are these notes targeted for?
These Biology revision notes are targeted towards ICSE Students across India who are appearing for Class 10 Board exams starting Feb 2019.
- Is this book available in a book store in my city?
No, Exam18 revision notes are only available on this website so we can better understand your weak areas and help you be successful by sending relevant study materials and recommendations.
- Are these revision notes based in ICSE 2019 syllabus?
Yes, the practice materials given in this book are based on ICSE 2019 syllabus and the solutions are given in format expected by ICSE board examiners.
- Upon purchasing this book, what should I do if I don’t find it useful? Can I return it?
While it is unusual for students to not find these notes helpful, we understand some students have a different approach to study and you can return the Printed Book format of this book within 2 days of receiving it. Digital download format is non-refundable once downloaded.
- Can I share the digital download format with my friends/classmates/teachers?
When you buy the digital download format, it comes with single-use license. You will be violating the terms and conditions by distributing online or offline and also disrespecting the efforts put in by Teacher who wrote this book. Good students don’t do it.
- How long does it take for delivery of the book?
Printed Book format is delivered across India in 2-4 days. Digital Download format can be downloaded instantly after making online payment.
- What payment options are available?
Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, Paytm and Cash on delivery.
- Where can I find latest syllabus of English Language?
For latest ICSE syllabus, click here.