Treasure Trove of Short Stories Revision Notes with Solutions
For ICSE Feb 2019 English (II) Literature Board Exams
Powerful revision materials for Treasure Trove of Short Stories Collection to score above 90 marks in ICSE Board Exam.
Written by ICSE English Teacher Madhuri Shukla
What’s covered in these English Literature notes?
- Short biography of the Writers
- Theme of the stories
- Short summaries
- Character sketches
- Words to impress examiners
- Long essay-type questions with Answers
- Comprehension passages with Answers
How these revision notes of Treasure Trove collection different from other workbooks in market?
These notes are prepared exclusively for board exam revisions by very Senior ICSE English Teacher, Madhuri Shukla. She brings over 30+ years of experience in preparing ICSE 10th students for success in Board Exams.
These revision notes cover everything in treasure trove collection of short stores – from summary of every story to questions with answers. You need not refer textbook or other materials after reading these notes.
These notes have helped students in the past secure up to 95 marks in ICSE English Literature Board Exam and you can score great marks too!
Frequently asked questions about Treasure Trove Revision Notes
- For which ICSE Board Exam are these notes targeted for?
These English Literature revision notes are targeted towards ICSE Students across India who are appearing for Class 10 Board exams starting Feb 2019.
- Is this book available in a book store in my city?
No, Exam18 revision notes are only available on this website so we can better understand your weak areas and help you be successful by sending relevant study materials and recommendations.
- Are these revision notes based in ICSE 2019 syllabus?
Yes, the practice materials given in this book are based on ICSE 2019 syllabus and the solutions are given in format expected by ICSE board examiners.
- Upon purchasing this book, what should I do if I don’t find it useful? Can I return it?
While it is unusual for students to not find these notes helpful, we understand some students have a different approach to study and you can return the Printed Book format of this book within 2 days of receiving it. Digital download format is non-refundable once downloaded.
- Can I share the digital download format with my friends/classmates/teachers?
When you buy the digital download format, it comes with single-use license. You will be violating the terms and conditions by distributing online or offline and also disrespecting the efforts put in by Teacher who wrote this book. Good students don’t do it.
- How long does it take for delivery of the book?
Printed Book format is delivered across India in 2-4 days. Digital Download format can be downloaded instantly after making online payment.
- What payment options are available?
Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, Paytm and Cash on delivery.
- Where can I find latest syllabus of English Literature?
For latest ICSE syllabus, click here.